Wednesday, April 7, 2010

From Sonia

.
Renee....
.
Today and for a little while I have been lost for words about you. I know you have paid a visit as corney as that may sound to some. But I really miss you, our talks and chats. You were the first person in my life to make such a impact on me. Your strength, humor, love, compassion, and humanity inspired me and helped me through two tough time. You know what they are and I could never repay you for them. You impacted my daughter Sheeanna also. How she loved you and still does. We started the WWRD slogan when we are having a bad day.
.
Here is an excerpt of the bond between you and her....
.
Sheeanna you are such a kook. And I love my kooks. Did you know I have two girl kooks and one boy kook. And now I have you. So that totals three girl kooks: Angelique, Nadalene, and Sheanna and one boy kook: Nathan.

You can absolutely have a picture of me. I just need to download the camera. I have some picture on here somewhere but I think they were when my hair was growing back in.

I will dig for more.

Hold on while I try to find one.

Sheeanna you are so sweet to say the things that you do. Personally I do not see how anyone could not be amazing to you. You have the best personality and you are beautiful looking and you paint like a dream. You are going to be a well known artist one day, I know it, so never quit.

No need to ever tell anyone about me. We are just loving each other and that is all that matters.

Now remember these are just for you and of course your Mom. I do not put my pictures out but because they were for you. Your getting them. See how much I love you. I can't remember what I have sent here and it is way too many. Please notice my gorgeous little granddaughter Josephine.

Love Renee xoxoxo

.
Oh how you impacted her spirit. I don't think you ever knew how you touched people, and if you did well girl you have a good poker face. Your advice and wonderful jokes and humor always had me coming back for more. I trusted you like no other. I for the first time had a true FRIEND.
.
I realize as a I write this it was exactly a year ago we became friends on your birthday. I went to my friend Sarah's blog and she wrote about you. I went to say Happy Birthday, and the rest is history. From that day forward everyday if not two or three times a day we laughed and emailed and just connected.
.
It was very easy to love you, and I will always love you Lovey. My pet name for you "Lovey" because you were always giving unconditional love to everyone you knew.
.
You always made me feel loved and special. Thank you my dearest friend.
.
I love you so much and how real you are. You would fit in like a glove with my family.
.
Tell Sheeanna, I know, but a girl could hope.
.
Love Renee xoxo
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
I love you Sonia and I think that you are incredible. You are a very dear friend to me and I hope you know that.
.
By the way I like your house on blogland; did you see mine, if not walk over I am just at 9 3/4. .
Please turn around and give Sheeanna a kiss.
.
Love Renee xoxo
.
I love you Lovey, and thank the gods above everyday for you being a part of my life then, now and always.
.
Happy Birthday Lovey

No comments:

Post a Comment