Friday, March 26, 2010

From Annie Coe (Blissful Bohemian)

Dear Renee and Family,
.
There are no words that can convey how Renee touched my life.
.
I loved her from the very first time I landed on her blog and from the very first comment, I knew we were soul sisters. Here is a list of what Renee taught me:
.
1. How to love more.
2. To be happy no matter what (this is something I have been working
on and Renee helped).
3. To laugh more.
4. To appreciate my loved ones, each and every day.
5. To be grateful.
6. To live in the moment.
7. And last but not least, never put my shoes on a table :-).
.
I can’t imagine how much you all must miss her, but I believe she is flying high and happy.
.
And she is no longer in pain.
.
She watches over all of us and I will never see another Raven without thinking of Renee. She was an angel in the blog world and she touched so many of us with her kindness and love, she knew how to make each and every one of us feel special and loved.
.
I love and miss her and hope perhaps she will pay a visit to me from time to time.
.
I am so grateful to have known her, she will remain in my heart forever until we meet again.
.
Blessings and love,
.
Annie Coe

No comments:

Post a Comment